Wednesday 17 February 2016

Monday Speaking Papworth Hospital Dementia Strategy Launch


Hi

With great thanks to

Teresa Stephens| Executive Assistant to Director of Nursing,Josie Rudman – Director of Nursing,Maura Screaton – Deputy Director of Nursing,Matron Anne White ,Members of the Patient Experience Group Papworth Hospital for the kind invite to speak at the hospitals new Dementia Strategy Launch on Monday February 22nd

I have also been kindly invited to take part in some group chats over the day 

Thank you to all for the kind invite and I look forward to meeting everyone on the day  





Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your talk today. Your love for your Mum shone through. Inspirational, thought provoking and moving. I hope many will take on board what you shared today so we can all make that difference to all our patients.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...