Monday 1 February 2016

4 Talks CSH Surrey , Leatherhead,Dorking, Molesey,new Epsom Community Hospital February 3rd

Hi 
With Great thanks to Karen Masetti Head of Quality and Nursing CSH Surrey for the kind invite to give 4 talks on February 3rd 


The four talks will be at  

 Leatherhead Community Hospital 930-1030  

Dorking Community Hospital 1130-1230,

 Molesey Hospital 130-230pm 

NEECH (new Epsom and Ewell community Hospital ) 330-430pm. 


A big thank you to Karen and all at CSH Surrey for the kind invite ,I look forward to meeting everyone.

Tommy  





Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...