Tuesday 1 September 2015

Attending the Alzheimer Europe Conference 2-4 September




With great  thanks to Ian Welsh  CEO and Irene Oldfather director  of Healthand Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE) for supporting and funding me to attend the  


I have been on our Dementia Carer Voices ' Make a Difference' Tour for the last year which carries on right through to the end of the year   and I am truly grateful for the funding to allow me to attend 



Thank you Ian,Irene and the ALLIANCE for supporting me to attend 


Tommy   
Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...