Tuesday 24 March 2015

Busy week for ' Make A Difference' 12 talks 7 days

Hi 
Wednesday Morning  I have two talks at Glasgow Caledonian University firstly to 3rd year Mental Health students ,then straight after will be speaking to  MSc 1 and MSc 2 Social Work students.  

Early Thursday I head of too Inverness for three talks starting with Nursing Students at the University Stirling Highland Campus and I then head over to the Care Inspectorate Conference to speak just after lunch before heading back for the final talk of the day at the RCN Highland  Branch meeting.  

On Friday I have been invited back to speak to Nursing students at West of Scotland College (formerly Reid Kerr).
Monday I head to Dundee to host two workshops at Self-Management Scotland ‘story telling` event with our Laura @LauraMcC86

Tuesday I have been invited to speak at the NHS Forth Valley ‘Masterclass End of Life Care ‘ event. 
  For the final talk of the day I head of to the University West of Scotland Hamilton Campus to speak at the Dementia Champions event with Amanda Johnston, Programmed Lead on the Focus on Dementia project from the Scottish Government.

If you would like to get in touch with myself or the team then please email us at makeadifference@alliance-scotland.org.uk or DM @DementiaCarerVo




Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...