Thursday 26 February 2015

Monday Speaking HNC students Cumbernauld College



Hi 

With great thanks to Alex Murphy lecturer at Cumbernauld College for the kind invite to speak to HNC students who attend and are out in placement at the moment 

I met Alex a few weeks ago when I was speaking for Joyce Cavagh a senior lecturer at the Open University 

Alex has kindly invited me to speak to students from 11am - 1pm on March 11th 

My Aunt Margaret and Uncle Joe stay in Cumbernauld and a few of my cousins will be coming along to the talk after the talk  I will then be going over to visit  so will be a very emotional day for me I think 

Tommy 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...