Wednesday 11 February 2015

Today 2 talks Care Companions Sutton Coldfield Birmingham

Hi 
With great thanks to Gillian Christie (Manager) and Sushila Patel for the kind invite to give to talks February 12th at Care Companions Sutton Coldfield 

I met Karen at a previous talk in Birmingham and Karen has kindly invited me down to speak to staff in the afternoon and then an open talk 5pm - 8pm in the evening with other speakers and information stands including information on Power Of Attorney 

I look forward to attending meeting everyone and speaking 

For more information or to attend please see contact details below  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...