Wednesday 3 December 2014

Tuesday Speaking End of life care is everyone business , BirminghamHeart Of England Nhs trust

Hi

With great thanks to Dr Dawn Chaplin from Heart of England NHS trust Birmingham for the kind invite to speak at the  'End of life care is everyone's business' shaping the future through learning and education event she is hosting Tuesday at the studio in Birmrignham 

I have the great pleasure to know Dawn in person and have had the privilege to speak for her on a ew occasions over the last months 

I also have a very special place in my heart for Dawn and the team as they have so kindly named one of the rooms at the hospital af my late Mum And even typing this is a very emotional time 


Thank you for the kindess ,passion friendship and invite 

Tommy 





                         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...