Sunday 26 October 2014

7 days-17 talks-7 towns-cities-Another busy week For MakeADifferencetour

Hi

Well this week is a another busy week on my 'You Can Make A Difference Tour '  (186 talks across the UK )

Seven days seventeen talks across seven towns and cities 

I have 14 talks in Partnership with NHS Highland starting with 3 talks Fort William Monday, 4 talks Wick Tuesday, 4 talks Inverness Wednesday and last but not least Oban for 3 talks 

I then head from Oban to Dunblane late Thursday evening to speak at the HFMA Annual conference first thing Friday morning then later that day I will be speaking in Galsgow at the Citizens Advice Direct AGM

Next day I head off to Sunderland to speak at a the City Hosptial Sunderland End of Life Care Conference 

A busy but very exciting 7 days on my tour .A massive thank you to all of the above for the invites ,opportunities and support to get there 

I am so very much looking forward to meeting everyone listening,learning ,speaking meeting new and old friends along the way and I hope adding more personal pledges to our pledge wall


Tommy 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...