Tuesday 10 November 2015

Speaking Glasgow University School of Nursing November 16th

             




With Great thanks to Jane Joy senior Lecturer Glasgow University School of Nursing for the kind invite  back speak to students attending Glasgow University School of Nursing 


last year i was invited to speak at the nurse development day 


A big thank you to all who took time to attend,for the kindness and for the pledges  you can view the pledges from today HERE 




last year I had the great privilege to give two talks at the University one to students and the other at a nurse development dat  ( a wee photo below ) to students and in fact I am working with the University on the letters I receive  



Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...