Tuesday 26 August 2014

Thank you earlier Today Speaking team Drumchapel Hospital NHSGG




Hi

With great thanks to Tracy Donaldson Practice Education Facilitator NHSGG for the kind invite to speak to staff at Drumchapel hospital earlier today .I had a wonderful tour of the amazing new gardens opened today  for patients and staff ( I will post some photos later ) 

Thank you to all who took time to attend  my wee talk and for the kindness 





I have been a guest speaker for Tracy a few times before at both the Victoria Infirmary and RAH in Paisley

Tracy very kindly Nominated for the NHSGG Chairman’s awards last year that I was proud to be awarded and we have become firm friends  the last years .I was very proud to have Tracy as one of my guests at our concert for caring last year

Looking forward to seeing Tracy ,meeting all the team and speaking on august 27th

Tommy  




Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...