Thursday 14 August 2014

Thank You Ealier Today Speaking Quarriers Practise Development GroupBridge of Weir


A big thank you to Shirine and all team for the great kindness and welcome today
I  had a lovely time meeting everyone hearing from other speakers and learning more about the work and passion from all the team at the Quarriers

Thank you

Tommy



Hi 

With great thanks to Shirine Carrigan operational Manager Adults  Quarriers for the kind Invite to speak at the next Practise Development Group ('PDG' developed to allow managers to share good practise and ideas across the services.)

Quarriers adult services support people who experience dementia and support people into the latter years of life

I look forward to attending meeting everyone and speaking 

Thank you Shirine for the kind invite 

You can find out more about the great work the Quarriers do at the link below 

Along with the Agenda for the day 

,Its people who make a difference A  big thanks to Ashley for her passion  to make this happen  

Hi Tommy. U spoke to a group of mental health nursing students at GCU this year and I was one of them. I then went home & told my mum (Shirine Carrigan) how inspiring and motivating your story was & she immediately wanted u to speak to her colleagues at Quarriers! I've worked with Quarriers as a support worker for 8 years now & I'm over the moon that they are going to hear your story! Take care x




Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...