Tuesday 23 September 2014

Today Speaking Hertfordshire Patient Stories Conference





Hi

With great thanks to Catherine Pelley Deputy Director of Nursing and Quality (Patient Experience) Hertfordshire and South Midlands Area Team for the kind invite to speak at the Hertfordshire Patient Stories Conference 26th September being held at the Fielder Centre Conference Centre
Catherine and I both follow each other  on twitter and I am very honored to be invited to attend and speak  

Looking forward to meeting Catherine ,all the team and all who attend






Tommy  


Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...