Tuesday 16 September 2014

Earlier Today speaking Dementia Champions Forum Burton Hospital Burtonon Trent

Hi

With great thanks to Leanne Siekiera Student Nurse and Alison Haynes Lead nurse Dementia Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust For the kind invite to attend and speak at the Dementia Champions Forum earlier today  Burton Hospital Burton On Trent



Thank you to everyone who took time to attend and for the great kindess 

Thank you for theopportunity to speak and for the support make it to the forum 

I look forward to visiting again soon 










Leanne is a friend on twitter and has been a great support to my campaign and work  you can read a blog post from Leanne on the @WeNurses community site  here

A BIG thank you Leanne and Allison for the kind invite and opportunity .I look  forward tomeeting  everone ,hearing more about the dementia champions and speaking about my wonderful mum and our make a difference tour 


Thanks for reading my blog, you can now watch my short films by searching 'My mums name was Joan' on this blog
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...