Wednesday 2 July 2014

Living Well with Dementia - Understanding Dementia- Coping with Dementia -younger People with Dementia #FREE -Books via NHS Scotland

HI

NHS Scotland - Alzheimer Scotland and the Scottish Dementia Working Group have produced the following FREE books -resources

Living Well with Dementia

Understanding Dementia 

Coping with Dementia 

Younger People with Dementia 

I have some  copies to hand out at my talks or if you would like to receive a copy of any of the above titles please e mail me and I will be happy to send in the post 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...