Wednesday 18 June 2014

A busy week - Birmingham - Salford - Edinburgh-Kilmarnock - Glasgow - 5talks and reporting to Cabinet Secretary

                                                   


Hi

A busy week ahead  with 5 talks Birmingham - Salford - Edinburgh-Kilmarnock  - Glasgow -and reporting to Cabinet Secretary for health and wellbeing

On Tuesday morning I head of to Birmingham for two talks.The first talk is to social workers Birmingham City council who have taken dementia champion training once I arrive

Wednesday I have two talks the first at the City Hospital Birmingham at the Wolfson lecture theatre post graduate. Centre .I then head to Salford to speak that evening at Salford University School of nursing and midwifery before catching the last train home to Glasgow      

Thursday I head through to Edinburgh to meet with and report to the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Wellbeing 

Friday I have two talks firstly in the morning at the Langlands building Southern General Hospital

This is the hospital and wing my mum passed away so a very emotional day and talk lies ahead

That same day I head to Kilmarnock for talk 7 of  8 for NHSaaa at Kilmarnock Crosshouse hospital



A very busy ,important and I feel emotional week

Tommy 

A wee photo and thanks from talk one this week Birmingham City Council Dementia Champions


        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...