Thursday 13 February 2014

4 talks next week "You Can Make A Difference " Tour



HI

A  busy week of talks next week as part of the "you can make a difference tour" 2014 .On Monday I will speaking through in Edinburgh at the Royal Hospital,then Tuesday I will speaking in Stirling at the 
8 Pillar Test Sites Learning Session Wednesday I will be in Fife speaking at the NHS Fife Dementia champions event and the finally on Friday i will be speaking at the  University of Edinburgh - MSC Integrated Service Improvement  event 

so a busy week ,the following week I will be speaking Inverenss for NHS Highland then on a wee three day tour for NHS Grampian

A BIG thank you to all involved at the events - talks above  for the invites and opportunities and I hope lots of engagement and collecting pledges as part of the "You Can Make A Difference " Tour 2014   


       Tommy 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...