Saturday 1 February 2014

Very honored my campaign & letters in Sally Magnusson Book whereMemories go A families love for a mother



Hi 

with great thanks to Sally Magnusson for the kind mention in her Book out today "where Memories go"
Sally has written this book about her mum and families story about caring for her mum who was diagnosed with Dementia.  Thank you Sally for including a short peice about caring for my mum ,my campaign and the letters I receive    

"An inspiring memoir of a family,s love for a mother -and a scaring manifesto for social change 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...