Monday 3 February 2014

Earlier today Speaking University of Abertay Dundee - Mental HealthStudents - You can make a difference 2014

Hi

I had the great privilege earlier today to speak at Abertay University to 3rd year nursing and mental health students 

With great thanks to Robin ,Richard and all the inspiring students for a wonderful day of kindness and engagement 

A BIG thank you from the heart for all the personal pledges and promises on " you can make a difference " and I am absolutely convinced they will 

Tommy 











With great thanks to Robin Ion Leader/Lecturer SHS Division of Nursing & Counselling University of Abertay Dundee for the invite to speak to Mental Health students. 
Thank you for the opportunity, I look forward to meeting all the students and speaking about my wonderful mum, the letters I receive, the people I meet, dementia, Caring and life stories. 
Thank you 

Tommy 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...