Tuesday 17 December 2013

Thank you all the team Royal Alexandria Hospital Paisley December 20th

  



 Hi

With great thanks to Tracy Donaldson and all the team who attended  my wee awareness talk  earlier today
at the Royal Alexandria Hospital Paisley

Today was my last talk this year ,so a wee bit emotional

Thank you to all the who took time to attend


Hi 

With great thanks to Tracy Donaldson  Practice Education Facilitator.NHS GG&C Acute Services RAD/Regional Services for inviting me to speak to staff at Royal Alexandria  hospital Paisley on December 20th 

I have been invited to speak for Tracy Before and it was Tracy who kindly nominated me for the NHSGG chairmans awards which I was awarded last month 

So thank you Tracy for the invite to speak to the team and a thank you once again for the wonderful kind nomination for the chairman's award

Thank you for the kindness thank you from a son 

Tommy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...