Monday 28 October 2013

A great day today NHS Tayside and then Care inspectorate

Hi

I was away bright and early today to Dundee to meet with NHS Tayside patients safety and engagement team 

With great thanks to Morag for arranging  Jill from NHS Grampian and to all who attended. We had a very positive discussion and will continue this in more detail December 4th & 5th when I am back up to do some talks 

I also met with Sam Majumdar a consultant surgeon and great inspiration to me through twitter and now in person .thank you Sam for the kind present - a book on Victorian Dundee and for taking time to meet annd for some great advice



I then dropped by the care inspectorate for a quick chat and to finalize my application to become a lay accessor along with a quick update on the short film I made with them a few weeks ago 


with the inspiring Sam Majumdar  

with Morag -NHS Tayside and Jill NHS Grampian 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...