Monday 16 September 2013

Meeting Cab Secretay health Thursday an emotional day

Hi

Well I am meeting Alex Neil Cabinet Secretary for Health  on Thursday September 19th  at the Scottish Parlaiment to report on the dementia carer voices project

This will be an emotional day for me. Last year on September 19th was the day my mum was rushed into hosptial and passed away 4 days later

I have had more than my usual amount of tears over the last weeks as we get closer to the week that broke my heart forever and the memory of that morning has been playing on my mind

So I will take my mum firmly in my heart and on my mind on Thursday when we meet and hope I can keep the tears at bay for our meeting

Tommy

For the love of mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...