Sunday 18 August 2013

Lecturers Bill and val serenade 3rd year mental health students ontheir finalday at Caledonian Univerity

I have had the great privilege of speaking at Caledonian Univerity over the last year and have been inspired by the great work being done there and the amazing students who attend.

Once again inspired by a wee film sent anonymously (Andy Lowndes ) of Bill and Val - Andy's fellow lecturers serenading 3rd year students on their final day at Uni.

http://youtu.be/6_cdm9a6mRU


If I can just add my best wishes to all the 3rd years for their caring future ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...