Thursday 6 June 2013

Earlier today ,care inspectorate then speaking Dundee universitymentalhealth students

Hi

I am off to Dundee early Tuesday to meet with the Carer Inspectorate to chat about the letters I receive and people I meet on my campaign .We are also looking at possibilities on how we link in to each other ,so looking forward to the meeting and seeing where it takes us

After lunch I will be heading over to Dundee University to speak to mental health students ,the first of a series of talk I will be doing there

Big thank to the university ,lecturers and students for inviting me to speak about caring for my wonderful mum ,the letters I receive ,people I meet and my dementia carer voices project

Tommy


Thank you mike and all the students DUndee University for the opportunity to talk today 

Thank you to all who attended ,

Tommy 

#kindness #future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...