Sunday 9 June 2013

Link to interview today On t BBC radio Scotland the sunday show

Hi

I will be on the Sunday show this Sunday morning on BBC Radio Scotland for a short interview on caring .it was this time two years ago on June 6th I started my awareness campaign to collect life stories to try and raise awareness and was in fact interviewed back then about life caring for my wonderful mum and mums journey with dementia along with my plans to collect life stories and raise awareness

Much has changed since then ,My wee mum is no longer here and my heart feels broken .I now campaign in mums name and for the remarkable people who write to me ,have met and still to meet

I hope my campaign in some small way has helped raised awareness and will continue to do my best to do so 

You can tune in or get details via the link below 

For Joan whitelaw my mum ,my best friend who I miss each and every day



Interview starts 1hr into show at the link below 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007wbls







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...