Monday 25 March 2013

Today filming “ITS OK TO ASK “ a new carer engagement film with NHSGG&C-CHP





Hi

Tomorrow and Wednesday ,I will be out filming my part in a new carer engagement film “ITS OK TO ASK “ in Partnership with NHSGG&C –CHP , the  ALLIANCE and myself  I took the idea to NHSGG&C A wee while back based on my letters and feedback from families I have met on my tour  .I look forward to start filming (I do this on a voluntary basis ) and  launching when finished and hope this film in some small way l helps, families, carers and services engage and helps with the message in the title that its ok to ask

Thank you to NHSGG&C and partners for taking this idea forward


Tommy    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...