Saturday 23 March 2013

Tomorrow speaking Reid Kerr College Paisley to nursing students

Thursday speaking Reid Kerr College Paisley to nursing students

Hi
I have been invited back to speak to Nursing students at Reid Kerr College in Paisley .I was a gust speaker there last term and I look forward to speaking about caring for my wee mum ,Dementia ,the letters I receive and families I meet on my tour and taking some questions from the students
Thank you to the staff and students for the invite
#awareness #lifestories  
Tommy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...