Wednesday 6 March 2013

Collecting life stories thoughts and opinions ,your words can help #tommyontour


Collecting life stories thoughts and opinions ,your words can help


Hi

This campaign is based on the life, stories of families .our lives in our words .our experiences  good or bad .our lives our words .To date the letters I have received have been part of reports to government .local authorities ,SW departments and NHS .they have been the basis for my short film Motions and councils and much awareness

To truly help you have to understand I believe our lives in our words is the best way to do that .My promise is as of the first day of this campaign to do all I to raise awareness and take the letters to all I think should read them

You can help by sending your life story ,thoughts or opinions to tommy@i-woz-there.com   thank you

Tommy    

Tommy Whitelaw
Dementia Carers Voices



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...