Wednesday 20 February 2013

Thank you 1st &3rd year Mental Health Students Caledonian University # Inspired #photo




A big thank you to all the 1st year mental health students who attended my wee  talk today at the University .As a son trying to raise awareness I am grateful for opportunities like this. I was inspired by the students today and hope my talk was in some way a help.Also thank you Andy ,Lesley and Jackie (teamgcu)

Thank you for today for the kind messages  questions ,for caring and I wish you all the best  on all you’re future endeavours  #inspired #thankyou ‘gcucarervoice


Thank you

Tommy


A big thank you also to the 3rd year students that I spoke with last week for the lovely card and comments left for me to collect at today event ,THANK YOU  for the lindness


Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...