Friday 1 February 2013

Speaking GCU mental health and nursing students 3 events Caledonian University Feb /March




Hi

With great thanks to the Lecturers and students at Caledonian University for inviting me along to speak with and take questions and answers from students at 3 events over February and early March .I was a speaker at an event by the University and Alzheimer Scotland  last month Memories FC  at Hampden Park and was inspired by the event .lecturers and students .So I am grateful and looking forward to speaking about life caring for my wee mum the life stories ,and families I have met on my tour

The talks are

Feb 15th      1st year mental health students (Margaret Caldwell)
Feb 20th     3rd year mental health students (Lesley McNab )
March 12th  Nursing students   (500 main lecture hall  Jackie Gillespie)

@gcucarervoice

Pictured below is the team behind the memories FC project  including Andy Lowndes and Professor Debbie Tolson who I am working with on some other projects




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...