Friday 18 January 2013

Meeting January 3oth with NHSGG*C –CHP – GCC Re carer engagement film


Meeting January 3oth with NHSGG*C –CHP – GCC Re carer engagement film


Hi

I will be meeting at the City Chambers on January 30th  with NHSgg&c CHP ,Enterprise Screen and a Rep from GCC to discus in finer detail the story board ,aims and outcomes for the carer  engagement film .As mentioned before this is not a Tommyontour film as such but I will narrating the film as a son who cared for his mum for 5 years along with some other carers to show an insight into daily life we are hoping the film will help bring more understanding in some small way on caring along with highlighting help and guidance that is available  

I when first carring for my mum did not know who or how to ask for help ,I hope this film helps others find the help they may need and most certainly deserve 
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...