Monday 17 December 2012

Off to Caledonian University to discuss talks for early next year


Hi
Well I am off to Caledonian University this morning to meet some of the lecturers to finalize planned talks for early next year .At the moment I have 2 confirmed  1st  year mental health in February and 3rd year mental health in march ,with a few more planned with nursing and social science dates to be confirmed. I also have a few other projects with the University in the pipeline and hope to discuss the formant today .this is a project I would like to take with other universities across the country for 2013 .i am grateful to all at the university for their interest in my campaign,talks and life stories and look forward to meeting ,speaking to and working with the students
Tommy  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...