Wednesday 12 December 2012

Meeting Glasgow Carer Champion Dr Christopher Mason January 3rd


A few months back Glasgow City Council announced a new Carer Champion to work with carers across the city Christopher Mason, I was invited to and attended the launch at the crossroads office in George square. I will be meeting with Christopher on January 3rd  to chat about some projects and carer engagement ideas that I have ,I  look forward to the meeting and hope  it’s the first of many  more meetings and a working relationship

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...