Sunday 30 December 2012

Today meeting Glasgow CC carer champion Dr Christopher Mason


Hi
We we start early in the new year with the awareness campaign .A few months back Glasgow City Council announced a carer Champion Dr Christopher Mason to engage with both carers and Glasgow city council .I was invited to the launch a few months back and we are meeting this Thursday January 4th to chat about his plans and my campaign .I have a few ideas for carer engagement and I look forward to the meeting and hopefully a good working relationship
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...