Sunday 16 December 2012

Collecting life stories raising awareness ,your words help


For the last year I have been collecting life stories thoughts and opinions, experiences good or bad as part of my Tommyontour campaign
This has led to much awareness locally, nationally and through many media outlets, along with my short film, talks motions at councils and reports on my letters
I do this as a son and on a voluntary basis I have a few new projects that you words can help with along with the hundreds I have received to date
our lives in our words ........
 Academic paper early in the new year with a leading University
Ongoing work with Government and local authorities
A new carer engagement film  
Dementia and caring through art permanent exhibition
Talks across the care sector, universties, colleges and carer groups
I don’t raise money I do all of this as a son, your words can help me, you can add your thoughts by e mail at tommy@i-woz-there.com
Tommy
Son and awareness campaigner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...