Monday 12 November 2012

Thank you Lewy body society for sharing my awareness campaign on their website


Hi

With thanks to the Lewy body society for sharing my awareness campaign on their website .My wee mum had Vascular Dementia and I am grateful for the help sharing my wee blog update on their web-site as they have done on quite a few occasions over the last year to help my quest to raise awareness

you can find out more about Lewy body and the work the Lewy Body Society do at the links below
thank you Cecilia and the Lewy Body Society for the support
Tommy

www.lewybody.org



LEWY BODY SOCIETY

THE MORE WHO KNOW, THE FEWER WHO SUFFER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...