Monday 5 November 2012

Meeting the lads from Enterprise Screen to discuss film ideas for Tommyontour 2 and a carer engagement film


Hi
well i had a busy morning meeting with Irene Oldfather who will be mentoring me on and through this new Dementia Carer Voices project in partnership (voluntary on my part ) with the Alliance Scotland supported by the Scottish Government and based on my tommyontour campaign .We discussed the workings and I cant wait to see where this leads us in both raising awareness on dementia and Caring .I am now off to meet Brendan and Jamie from enterprise Screen who produced  directed and co wrote my wee tommyontour film .We have been discussing ideas lately on 2 new films ,one Discovering dementia and the other a carer engagement film and hope we can find a way to get them funded ,made and freely available to the public .Both films as with the last will be about people ,include the people and by the people who have or are caring for a loved one and will be made to help raise awareness ,highlight issues and hopefully inform a wider society .As with all i do I will do on a voluntary basis .we have the idea ,the passion ,great film makers ,true stories all we need is some funding

Tommy

        Enterprise Screen  GLASGOW:
Brendan .Jamie 
538 Paisley Road West, Glasgow, G51 1RJ
Tel: 0141 427 6548

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...