Wednesday 7 November 2012

Meeting carers in London tomorrow Redbridge Carers ilford while down for the Roses Award

Hi  

With thanks to Sue Grant from Redbridge Carers Support Service for inviting me along for a chat and to meet some carers while I am in London for the day attending the Roses Awards
I contacted Carer Scotland and the PRTFC last week to say I would like to meet some Carers while in London and Sue has kindly got in touch to invite me along

I look forward to hearing about life caring in London and the work Sue and her team do in their local community along with chatting about my awareness campaign

Tommy
 Sue Grant
Older People's Activity Coordinator
 Redbridge Carers Support Service
3rd Floor, 17 Station Road
Ilford, Essex
IG1 4DW
 (020) 8514 6251
s.grant@rcss.org.uk
 Website: www.rcss.org.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...