Friday 23 November 2012

A busy day and a proud day -Honorary Member carers link


Hi
I had a busy day today I met with NHS gg&c to discuss some ideas I have to promote carers, carer engagement and services and the meeting went really well . We are discussing more over the next few weeks on how to take some of the ideas, ideas that cover the letters I receive forward
I then was over at the carerslink AGM and I am very proud to have been made an honorary member for my wee campaign on Dementia and caring With great thanks to Ann who sent a letter to the board recommending this and to the board and carers who attend for making this a special day in my wee campaign
Thank you
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...