Monday 29 October 2012

With thanks to all the Delegates, Msps, councilor’s visitors and exhibiters who have got in touch since me 3 day stand at the SNP Conference in Perth

Hi  
Two weekends ago I had a wee Tommyontour /Dementia carer voices awarerness stand at the SNP conference in Perth .Firstly I would like to say thank you for allowing a son who cared fro his mum for 5 years the opportunity to meet so many people and talk as a son about caring for my wee mum and to all who have made contact since I am looking forward to opportunities mentioned to visit so many areas across Scotland to show my film and talk about Dementia and Caring .Thank you for taking the time to stop by and for getting in touch
The awareness campaign continues and grows
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...