Thursday 4 October 2012

Today speaking at nursing practice development event NHS gg&c

 Hi
I will be speaking this morning at  nursing practice development event NHS gg&c at the Beardmore hotel Clydebank with thanks to John Stuart for inviting me as one of the guest speakers .I met John a few months back when I was invited to do a presentation to department heads about Dementia ,caring for my mum ,the letters I receive and the people I meet on my awareness campaign and I look forward to speaking in front of all who attend ,my awarness campaign will continue and grow and my wee mum will always be in my thoughts ,mind and my talk

Tommy  
Regional Services Directorate, Practice Development Event
‘Sharing Stories and Best Practice’Friday 5th October 2012, Beardmore Hotel, Clydebank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...