Tuesday 30 October 2012

Today meeting Emma from PRTFC ,then Caledonian University re future projects

Good Morning

I am off to meet Emma from the Princess Royal Trust for Carers this morning to chat about and update on my campaign to date and future plans .I am hoping to get some involvement from the PRTFC on some of my ideas .I have also visited many of the local carer centers they are involved  with over the last year and with more to visit before the year is over.I will then be popping into meet Andy from Caledonian University to chat about a reminiscence project he is working on to be held at Hampden at the end of November  (more on that at a later date).I hope to be involved in some small way with possibly speaking and/or  having a small stand at this event
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...