Wednesday 5 September 2012

With apologies to GNEC, as I have to cancel my visit tomorrow

Hi
I was meant to be passing by Glasgow North East Carers tomorrow to update on my campaign and future plans ,My wee mum is not doing to well just now and may have to be admitted to hospital ,the doctor is coming out again in the morning again with some more blood results and we are monitoring how she is doing .So my care for my mum has to come first and I hope I can re-arrange a new date to pass by ,this is only the 3rd talk/ meeting I have missed over the last year and I send my apologies  

Tommy    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...