Thursday 13 September 2012

My mum is home and my heart is full of joy

Hi
Well my wee mum Joan is home and its just wonderful .it been a house full of worry and loneliness for the last week and even although we are about to face more difficult times over the coming weeks and months,. we will think about that later and not let it get in the way of how great it is to have mum home, running her bath pajamas on the heater and a new challenge to make food and drink that my mum can take but its probably an improvement on the cooking I have put her through over the last years we have had good day and bad days over the last years and will have good and bad over the months to come .today is not a good day ,it’s a great day

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...