Sunday 2 September 2012

Back to Glasgow North East Carers on Thursday to chat with good friends and update on my campaign

Good Moring
I will be popping over to GNEC on Thursday to update on my progress .GNEC are great friends to my wee awareness campaign in fact you will see some of this amazing group in my film, they also formed a wee writing group last year to put together thoughts on dementia and caring and two members of the group traveled with me  to parliament to give support when I handed over the first collection of life stories and showed our film
I will also be popping into Glasgow South West Carer parents group on the Friday to chat about my campaign and hear from other Carers who care fir their  children
Looking forward to catching up and discussing my future plans
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...