Thursday 30 August 2012

Today meeting Sw Adult services lead and a visit from Linda from my local carer’s center

 HI
I will be meeting Ann Cumming from SW Glasgow  this afternoon to discuss my campaign and some ideas .also have to say I feel positive about the work  and involvement SW Glasgow has given my letters ,campaign ,thoughts and opinions and for me that can only be a good thing ,some others should follow their lead. what it all means I am unsure still but being involved in discussions is important to me and for all who support and contact me and it’s a great that they are giving the letters and carers the respect they deserve
Before that Linda from my local carer center Pollock is dropping in to help me with a few forms and get a wee update on life at home and the changes we are facing at the moment , two visitors in one day that a 2012 record
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...