Monday 6 August 2012

Thank you Scotrail (first group) for helping a son, carer and awareness campaigner

 Hi    
With great thanks to Theresa, Jannine  and Agnes from first group for helping out with a train tickets for a month so I can make all the talks I have been invited to do, I have around 30 talks, meeting and events lined up across Scotland from now till November and had to cancel 2 in the last fortnight as being a carer its hard to keep up with the costs, So thank you for helping a son and carer continue his awareness campaign
 
Tommy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...