Thursday 30 August 2012

Positive meeting this afternoon with SW Glasgow lead

Hi
I had a meeting with Ann, social work Glasgow Adult Services at home this afternoon It felt quite positive. We discussed many things including carer engagement and how we might tie some of the awareness work and correspondence I receive in with the work they do and beyond .We have met a few times  before in fact Ann was responsible for the SW report on some of my letters,I hope this leads to more involvement and some of the ideas we discussed come to fruition
Time will tell
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...