Tuesday 28 August 2012

positive Meeting today with Cllr Kerr Social Care Executive Glasgow City Council

Hi
Well I have a couple of hours cover today and I will be popping over to the City Chambers to meet with Cllr Kerr Social Care Executive Glasgow City Council .we have met a few times before and I have sent him some carer engagement ideas and hope we can discuss ways of working together the council, my campaign and join up a lot of the work I do and plans I have ,I hope something comes of it ,Glasgow City Council are also looking for a carer to work alongside them and I threw my name into the hat ,not expecting to be used but that will be shame after the work I put in every week and correspondence I receive ,lets see what comes of today’s meeting
Tommy

Hi
Well I had what I feel was a positive meeting with Cllr Kerr as we have before ,I discussed some of my ideas for carer engagement and my future plans and hope we can join some of them together .I do  understand the requests he must get with  his post at the Council but hope he can find a way to work with me ,the letters I receive and some of my future plans. Hopefully he will get back to me in a few weeks
Tommy   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...