Friday 13 July 2012

Speaking at Social work Glasgow Services Managers meeting Friday 20th July


Hi
 there was me saying i was tired but its better to be inspired ,and that what i am after this request  

With thanks To Ann and Lorraine from Social work Glasgow for inviting me to speak at their Services Managers meeting Friday July 20th . SW Glasgow have just completed a report on some of the life stories I receive and I an grateful for the chance to speak about caring for my mum, the letters I receive and my awareness campaign. I have to say I am really appreciative of the time SW have given to the letters and to myself as a carer and campaigner

I also have a meeting with socail work lleads befire the talk


Tommy
,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...