Tuesday 10 July 2012

Recliner chair coming today and I can’t wait to get my mum out the bed and sitting up with proper support

Hi
Well we have a recliner chair coming today, and I can’t wait to get my mum out the bed and sitting up with proper support, with thanks to our OT for her help with this
I have tried since my mum has taken a wee dip in her health and strength a couple of months back a few times to sit my mum up on chairs but it has been with great difficulty and probably not been that good for her so I am looking forward today to the arrival of a chair that will support my mum properly with her needs. As much as the hospital type  bed we had delivered has been a great help ,I just want to get my mum out the bed each day for as long as I can and is good for her .its hard to explain but we hang on to every achievement no matter how little they may seem to others ,they are absolutely massive to us

we have the chair and it makes a big difference to our  day


Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...